Thursday, June 30, 2011

going once, going twice, sold!

Snapped up a few bargains as seen below. Mid season sale has got to be the worst time to be saving...so much good stuff around! I try not to buy too much, but its hard being on holidays when my days consist of lazing around and dreaming (and sometimes acting on) the many purchases on my long long list...
Alas, i have two friend's birthdays to attend (the same night funnily enough...why does that always have to happen!) and i am planning on wearing this...Thoughts?


Outfit
Karen Walker white blouse
Topshop high waisted shorts
Jeffrey Campbell platform wedges
Karen Walker daisy necklace
Kit nail polish (My sportsgirl nail polish will do)
Giuseppe Zanotti clutch (I have an affinity for polka dots, but Mum's vintage bag is always a winner)



Photobucket

Pictures up soon.


Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment